Do you want to make your dull days full of entertainment and upgrade your entertainment experience by watching the latest and classic hits on your streaming devices? And if you want to entertain yourself with some classic Hindi shows and serials, Sony Liv is the platform you need.
Sony Liv is a video-on-demand service owned by Sony Pictures Networks India Pvt. Ltd, started in 2013 as the first OTT service provider in India and now it is Indian top streaming online platform owned by Sony Pictures in India. You can watch all the Hollywood Movies, English Movies, Live TV, and Live Sports, Web Originals in full HD with Sony LIV Premium.
If you also want to avail the services of Sony Liv, then you need to activate your account on the website following this link sonyliv com device activate.
Is Sony Liv Costly?
Sony Liv is free with Jio’s broadband service and Jio Fiber in India. You can get a free access to the Sony Liv premium account if you subscribe to the broadband plans which costs Rs 999 or above.
How Many Channels are Available on Sony Liv?
With numerous streaming shows, there are a total of 21 channels available in the Sony Liv app to stream. Including Sony Entertainment TV, (India’s biggest entertainment channel ), Sony MAX, Sony SAB, Sony, Sony PIX, and many more.
How to Register a Sony Liv account?
By following the below guide, you can simply register yourself to Sony Liv account
- Download the Sony Liv app via PlayStore
- Open the app and Sign in by registering your mobile number or Email address
- Click on the Continue option
- Enter the OTP received on your given mobile number
- Click on the Sign in
- Now you have successfully created an account on Sony Liv
How do I get a Sony Liv Subscription?
- Open the SonyLiv app
- Verify your mobile number.
- Choose one of the monthly subscription plans you prefer and want to sign up for.
- Pay using any method you prefer.
- TamilPrint: Free Download Latest Tamil, Telugu Movies
- Download Spotify Premium APK Mod 2022 New Version
How to Register Sony Liv on Your Smart TV?
- Switch on your Smart TV to sonyliv.com device activate
- Now look for the SonyLIV app on your channel list
- If it’s not downloaded then you can download it easily from the app store
- Download and then install the SonyLIV app on your device
- Now head to the app and open it to get the activation code
- After that, you will get the activation code by following the prompts
- Note down the activation code somewhere
- Visit the http://SonyLIV.com/device/activate link using the browser
- Log in to your account by entering your login credentials correctly
- You will be directed to the activation page
- Enter the activation code correctly
- Now click on submit and complete the activation process
- Now head to your TV screen and refresh the page. Now stream your favorite movies and shows on your device
How to Stream Sony Liv on Sony Liv on Android Devices?
- Go to the Google Play Store
- Click on the Search icon
- Search for the Sony liv app
- Click on the Install option
- Open the SonyLiv app for sonyliv com device activation
- Click on the Sign-in option
- Now you can see an activation code on your TV screen
- Copy the activation code
- Visit the Sonyliv com device activate using desktop/mobile browser
- Now enter your Email and Phone number linked with your account
- Click on the Continue option
Activate Sony Liv on Apple TV
- Turn on your Apple TV and navigate to the home page
- From there, head to the Apple app store
- In the search section of the Apple app store, search for SonyLiv
- Download and then install the app on your Apple TV
- Now open the app on your Apple TV and complete the login process
- Enter your credentials to log in
- Note the activation code and use it to log in
- Now, there you need to enter the activation code
- Hit the submit button after entering the code
- Now your activation of the SonyLIV app on your Apple TV is completed
Learn to activate SonyLiv on Roku Device
- Switch on your Roku device and access the home screen
- Head to the streaming channels section and then click on the search channel under that
- Now move to the search bar and type “SonyLIV”
- Find the SonyLIV app
- Click the “Add channel” option and download SonyLIV on your device for the Sonylive.com device to activate
- Now move to your channel list and launch the app
- Then, you will get an activation code. Take note of it
- Using a browser navigate to the http://SonyLIV.com/device/activate activate page
- Now enter the activation code on the given area of this page
- Choose your TV provider and log in using the information given by the TV provider
- Follow the directions given on the screen and click on the confirm button
- Now SonyLIV is going to be activated on your Roku
Here are some steps and instructions about activating the Sony Liv app on Smart TV, and Android devices. These are some easy steps you can follow for sonyliv.com device activation and enjoy your favorite and best shows on the platform.
Read more interesting articles at Good Thing2