To begin with, Microsoft Office 365 is a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution. This solution includes various services such as email and collaboration from Microsoft’s cloud server. In addition, it is a family of server software and services by Microsoft and is usually useful for office or business use. Microsoft Office 365 Online Training.
Components of Microsoft Office 365:
Microsoft Office 365 is a subscription-based service, that provides best-in-class productivity apps with powerful cloud services. In addition, this software suite provides services with a 99.9% uptime and a financially backed service guarantee. Moreover, it provides secure cloud storage and improves communication and business continuity. Furthermore, it facilitates automatic upgrades and allows you to share mailboxes, calendars, contacts, and edit documents in real-time through collaborative tools. To further know about this, one can visit Microsoft Office 365 Online Training. Given below are some of the services of Microsoft Office 365.
- Skype for Business
- MS Teams
- Office Delve
- Power Business Intelligence (BI)
- Microsoft Forms
Features of Microsoft Office 365:
Microsoft Office 365 is capable of easily integrating with Microsoft Office and other Microsoft programs. It provides easy collaboration features and allows users to get web-enabled access to email, documents, contacts, and calendars. In addition, it ensures easy availability of business documents and applications even if your company experiences a disaster. Furthermore, Microsoft Office 365 is highly flexible as it allows enterprises to buy only the office solutions they need.
Moreover, it allows users to store their passwords in the system tray of their machine for avoiding the need to repeatedly sign in. It comes with built-in security that provides disaster recovery, robust security, privacy controls, and standards. Above all, it facilitates real-time collaboration and allows teams to collaborate with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Thus, ensuring quicker and simpler collaboration between employees and departments, resulting in improved productivity. There are many Microsoft Office 365 Training Institute in Noida and one can enroll in them to learn this software tool. Apart from these, given below are some of the features of Microsoft Office 365.
- Communicate With Co-Workers- This feature helps in facilitating timely communication with your colleagues. In addition, it allows a user to instantly message teammates and conduct audio or visual conversations.
- Power Map in Excel- It provides Power Man which is a part of the powerful and interactive data visualization features in Excel. In addition, the power map helps in analyzing, visualizing, and sharing data insights.
- Microsoft Planner with Workflows- Microsoft planner is a project management feature that helps in creating workflows for projects and assigning the individual tasks in the flow.
- Self- Decluttering Smart Inbox- It is capable of automatically listing high-priority messages before low-priority messages. In addition, it moves non-important e-mails to the “clutter” folder and gives you the opportunity to view them at a convenient time.
- Resume Reading Feature- The resume reading feature allows a user to drop in and out of the document and pick up straight from where they left off. In addition, it automatically bookmarks the last page the user was reading.
- Microsoft MyAnalytics- Microsoft Analytics is useful in monitoring and analyzing how you spend your time at work. In addition, it provides a detailed log of your work activities and finds areas that need improvement along with providing you with the tools to make more efficient use of your time.
- Microsoft Sway- This is a storytelling app that is useful in businesses for expressing ideas using an interactive, web-based canvas. In addition, it comes with a built-in design engine that helps in producing professional, visually-appealing reports, and presentations. Enroll now in Microsoft Office 365 Online Training.