A comprehensive and detail guide to the real estate investment in Turkey. Turkey’s first real estate consultant.
Turkey 7 Steps to Real Estate Investment in Turkey in 2022
Table of Content
What is the procedure for real estate investment in Turkey? The most important steps of a successful real estate investment in Turkey are:
- Turkey Real Estate Market Survey
- Identify real estate investment strategies
- Choosing the Best Real Estate Consultants
- Identify the best Turkish cities for real estate investments.
- Determine the most suitable area in the city.
- Decide when and buy the property.
- Final Decision
Tips for real estate investors
What is the procedure for real estate investment in Turkey?
Rising purchase rate and demand for real estate investment in Turkey and the boom in quality real estate in the Turkish real estate market. This is after the revision of the Turkish Real Estate Buying Abroad Act in 2012. Turkish real estate market is Turkey’s top 10 investment sector. And one of the top 10 sectors over the past decade.
For this reason real estate investment in Turkey has extensive experience in the Turkish real estate market. has point out the most important steps for real estate investors in Turkey to invest in safe and successful real estate.
Investing in real estate in Turkey and other countries is similar to other investment sectors. Requiring careful action and careful study of financial feasibility. This will help investors succeed in their investment projects. Create a roadmap for The most important steps of a successful real estate investment in Turkey are:
1. Turkey Real Estate Market Survey
Before operating in the investment arena Investors need to carefully examine the market. And apply it to the Turkish real estate market as a broad and diversify investment area.
For this reason, real estate investment in Turkey needs to carefully study and view its benefits as the first step towards a successful investment in choosing the most suitable, safe and most profitable. Real estate investors in Turkey need to know the following when studying the realities of the Turkish real estate market:
- Learn the legal basis of investing, selling and buying real estate in Turkey.
- See the performance of the Turkish real estate market over space.
- Follow the factors affecting the Turkish real estate market.
- Identify future infrastructure projects that will directly impact the real estate market.
2. Identify real estate investment strategies
After studying real estate investment in Turkey, I need to start developing a budget and profitability investment strategy. Investing in the Turkish real estate market involves the budget and time investors spend in deciding. Whether they want long-term, short-term or medium-term investments.
Choosing the Best Real Estate Consultants
Real estate brokers are the cornerstones of the marketing process in the Turkish real estate market. Therefore, real estate investment in Turkey needs to deal with experience companies. Real estate investment in Turkey differs in their advantages, capabilities and expertise in the Turkish real estate market. To get a safe real estate investment. Investors need to choose the right company with a good reputation and experience.
To identify the most suitable real estate consultant in Turkey. You have to consider the functions these companies should have
- Legal: (In order to work for a real estate agent The company must have a legal work permit. Issue by the Turkish government.)
- Satisfaction with the company’s former customers and the company’s views and transactions
- Experience working with companies in the real estate market in Turkey
- Quality of projects offer by the company and real estate investment opportunities
4. Identify the best Turkish cities for real estate investments.
Investing in Turkey is an important factor in real estate investing. It relates to the nature and quality of fiscal and investment budgets. Real estate investment in Turkey should be bought in Istanbul. Property in Istanbul is more expensive than other Turkish states. But keep in mind that rental income is high and it’s easy to sell. When reselling for a high profit
If an investor is looking to buy a tourist property to invest in the tourism and recreation sector. Antalya, Istanbul, Bursa and Kokeri are good options.
5. Determine the most suitable area in the city
If investors like residential real estate They should choose Istanbul. As the best option and Basakse Hill is the best region. The real estate market is flexible and large. By offering a variety of options to meet the needs of both domestic and international investors. Therefore, we will not rule out other options. There are many that cater to different customer budgets.
6. Decide when and buy the property
The timing of Property Investment in Turkey can make a huge difference as pre-construction. Property is cheaper than property under construction. And the price of property under construction is lower than real estate.
7. Final Decision
This step is the culmination of all previous steps done correctly by purchasing. The right property and successfully starting your investment plan in Turkey.
Tips for real estate investors
Real Estate investment in Turkey best advice for investors in the Turkish real estate market is to summarize all the steps so far and contact the team. With size, organization, expertise And with more than 10 years of experience in the Turkish real estate market, the Property Investment in Turkey team saves clients time and effort. Make the best and most profitable investment. Providing a full range of services that great opportunities are available.