Kenya is a country made colorful by dozens of ethnic groups and rich wildlife. The country is pretty, with fun-loving, cheerful people who are always looking for opportunities to become the leaders of tomorrow. Aspiring entrepreneurs have already been inspired by the popular Benson Wairegi, Betty Muthoni Gikonyo, or Donald Kaberuka to build a successful business. If you are reading this, then here’s the best business opportunity that you can ever find – get the Uber clone app.
You may ask, what is so special about this app? Well, everything about this app is special.
In Kenya, getting a cheaper yet luxurious ride has always been a myth. But, now that’s a talk of the past. The idea of on-demand taxi booking service is flourishing because:
- People are ready to take up more taxi rides after the pandemic.
- Instant taxi booking services are now much preferred.
- Scheduling a ride is something people do all the time, especially when they have to travel to the airport.
That makes the taxi booking app nothing less than precious gold because:
- This app provides instant booking plus a service scheduling option.
- Live-tracking of the vehicle is available.
- People can choose to pay with their wallets or credit card instead of cash.
- The rates are affordable and come tagged with Uber-like taxi options like – carpooling, ride-hailing, taxi rentals, and corporate rides!
- The user can easily choose their vehicle type – basic, normal, luxury.
BUILD A TAXI BOOKING BUSINESS LIKE UBER
To establish a taxi booking app that is similar to Uber, the entrepreneur needs to follow these steps!
1. Research about the firm you will be working with
Purchasing a pre-built script that is mature and bug-free is essential. So, when you’re looking up a white-labeling firm on the internet, consider these pointers:
- The firm should have at least 10 years of experience.
- They must offer demo app trials for FREE.
- Look for video testimonials of their clients on the official website.
- The firm should sign a strict NDA to keep your identity confidential.
2. Test drive the demo apps for as long as you want
This will give you a better idea of the app and its workflow. Before you purchase the entire Uber clone app, testing the apps will give you a definitive idea about what customizations you want, what features and services you need, etc.
Take your time to figure out what exactly you need!
3. Discuss your requirements with the Project Manager
The project manager is the mediator between you and the app development team. Thus, having regular or frequent conversations will help you to stay updated on the app’s progress. Tell all your requirements to the Manager and they will move it down the line so that you get exactly what you want!
4. Review the apps and approve if you like them
The app developers will build you Uber clone apps (iOS and Android), website, admin panel, and other web panels too! So, once everything is made, it is time for you to check the apps and test them before you give them a thumbs up.
After review and approval, the team will conduct the Quality Assurance and move to launch them on the App Stores.
5. Finally, your apps are ready to launch
This is the last step where the app developers submit the apps on Google Play Store, iOS App Store, and even Huawei App Store if you want to!
Well, the time has come when you get to decide whether to launch this amazing app or not? Trust me on this part – the business is going to flourish because of the advanced features and robust technology stack.
So, connect with the white-labeling experts with a top-notch quality Uber Clone taxi booking app! Launch the app in only 1 – 2 weeks!