Facebook has tons of highs and lows and people always have something to talk about when it comes to Facebook, be it in a positive manner or not. Read this blog till the end to know how to recover deleted Facebook messages with ease.
Here are some simple methods that can help users on how to recover permanently deleted messages on messenger with relative ease.
Methods to fix messenger issue
- Check to see if the message has been permanently deleted or not
This is one of the foremost things that a user should do before they try to find ways to fix or recover deleted messages in Messenger. At times, it is often seen that the message isn’t deleted, it simply just becomes quite hard to locate due to the newer conversations that pile up on the message that you want to locate.
This is why you need to make sure that you have deleted the conversation as finding that can save you a lot of time and effort that you may have to put in to look for ways to recover the messages.
In case this method is of no use, you can simply move on to the next method.
- With the use of archived threads to recover permanently deleted messages of Facebook
It is quite possible that you have not deleted the messages, instead, you have simply archived the Facebook chats. If you are facing a similar issue, all you need to do is to unarchive the chats to recover permanently deleted Facebook messages.
Here are the steps that can help you to achieve the same with relative ease.
- Begin by opening the application of Facebook Messenger on your iPhone/iPad device.
- From there, you will need to navigate to the search bar and you will need to search the name of the individual that you think you have deleted the conversation off.
- In the next window, as soon as you can find the lost chat, simply unarchive the conversation by typing and then sending a message to that individual.
And just like that, you will be able to retrieve the conversation that you thought was lost without breaking a sweat.
Let us now get to know how one can how can I recover permanently deleted messenger messages issue on PC devices.
Steps to fix Facebook messenger issues on PC
- Open your Facebook application and log in to your account on your system’s web browser and locate the settings option, to begin with.
- From there, you will need to move to the general settings to select the option that says “your Facebook information” and then click on the “download your information” option.
- In the next window, Facebook will allow you to download every bit of data be it comments, likes, or reactions. In this field, you will need to tick the box just next to the “message” option to choose the option of the “create file” option.
- Doing so, you will be notified once the downloading process is complete. After that, click on the download option that is just next to the name as shown in the image.
- As soon as you click that button, you will need to enter your Facebook password for security reasons.
- For the final step, simply choose a file location on your system where you want to save the file.
These simple steps can help users to fix how to recover permanently deleted messages on Facebook messenger on their computers.
For any further info or queries regarding the same, you may contact the help and support team of Facebook or you can simply visit the website of Ityug247 to get answers to your queries.
read also: How To Turn On Vanish Mode On Facebook Messenger