Use of the emails completely depends on the nature of your work, but emails are a significant part of our professional life. But glitches are the inevitable part of technology that can’t be avoid.
There is a number of email service providers available but Microsoft Outlook stands on the top of the list due to its features and uniqueness. This email service is mostly adopt by large organizations as it is consider as most secure and reliable for data. However, it is also not untouched from technical errors, users of Outlook faced several issues every now and then and one of the common issues is Outlook not sending emails.
However, there are a number of reasons why Outlook does not receive emails, a few of them are related to the server, and others are caused by human error. But, this issue limits the users from using the basic task of emailing. Well, if you are also facing the issue in your Microsoft email service, we herewith the tried and tested troubleshooting methods that will fix the issue and let you work smoothly.
Resend the Message
Every so often trying to send an email again fix the issue, so try to send it using the underneath directions.
- Right-click the email jammed in the outbox, go to Move, and select the Drafts folder.
- Open the email from the Drafts folder and click Send.
- Now see if the message is sent from the outbox folder or still there.
Check Your Connection
Make sure, your connection to the internet is active and working smoothly as it is a crucial component for the functioning of Outlook, in the absence of an active connection
Not sending emails Outlook error appears. So, move your mouse to the lower-right corner of the windows, now check if it is disconnect or trying to connect to the email server.
- Click the Send/Receive option from the ribbon.
- Now click Work Offline. You will see Connected to Server in the lower-right section of the window.
- Next, click the Send/Receive All Folders button from the Send & Receive group.
- Now check if the message moved from the outbox folder to the sent folder or is still in the outbox.
Have a look at the Attachments File
Outlook limits the size of files, now you can send up to megabytes to internet accounts. If you are facing Outlook not loading new emails issue, try to check the size of the email or attachment files linked with the email.
Create a New Email Profile
This is one of the most powerful and effective methods to fix any issue in Outlook. Hence, you can easily create files on Outlook and delete the older ones as per your accordance. Generally, it only takes 5 minutes to create a new file, have a look at the underneath steps;
- Write search Control Panel from the search bar and press enter.
- Click User Account, and select Mail.
- After that click “Add”.
- Type a new profile name and click on “OK”.
- Click “Manually Configure Server Settings.” A new window pops up, click on the internet email and press the “Next” button.
- A dialog box with the “Internet E-mail Settings “name will appear.
- From the Account type settings set POP3.
- Press “Next" and click finish to complete the settings.
- To use this profile in Microsoft Outlook, open Outlook, and click Mail.
- Click on profiles, choose the profile you created and click “OK”.
These methods will fix the Outlook not receiving emails automatically issue and you will be able to use the Outlook smoothly. However, for more content related to Outlook problems visit Emailspedia.com website.