Uni Pay ⅓ is a domestically prepaid card which comes with the feature of Paying ⅓ of the bill in three months instalments. No fee or interest is charge from you for 3 months. For example, Shyam bought a watch for Rs 30,000 this month and he can pay the bill just by paying Rs 10,000 a month for the next 3 months without any interest/fee. The UNI Cards was launche by Uniorbit Technologies (UNI), in partnership with RBL Bank, State Bank of Mauritius (SBM), and Liquiloans. The card can be use for your groceries, essentials, emergency bills, fashion sale, or even on-sale bills.
If you are planning to invest in a Uni Card then you are at the right place. The article covers everything you need to know about rewards, benefits and application procedure of Uni Cards.
Rewards and Features of UNI Card
- Cashback: Cashback of 1% is award to you if you choose to pay in full instead of instalments in 3 parts .
- Lifetime free Card: The card is a lifetime free card, i.e , it charges no joining fees and renewal/annual fees.
- Freebies: A mask, chocolate, and a baggage tag if offer to you with the card for free.
- Pay Later: Payments with the Uni Card can be made in 3 equal instalments just like a 0% EMI card making it your best financial buddy on high value and emergency spending.
- Scan and Pay: With scan and pay feature you can use your credit line to easily scan and pay at your favourite stores. The scan and pay feature will be add very soon to the card.
- Reward System: The Uni cards are currently working on a rewards system that allows you to earn Uni Coins along with a Uni Store that gives 5X rewards(maybe like HDFC smart buy).
- Design: The Uni cards have a premium design unlike your normal cards with a name on the front and the card details at the back. The card comes in a mild grey/silver colour that makes it look luxurious
- Credit Limit:The Uni Card offers a credit limit ranging between Rs20,000 to Rs 6 Lakhs which sounds promising.THe credit limit offer by Uni cards is one of the best entry-level card limits in the market.
- 24×7 Care Support: A 24/7 care support/customer services are offer by Uni Cards. The service involves providing service 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. The card issuer makes sure that the issues of their customers get resolve. Such a support system makes Uni Cards one of the most customer-friendly cards available in the market.
- Card Freeze: The Uni card freezes after 6 months of non-usage by the cardholder.
Fees & Charges of UNI Card
- Joining Fees: nil
- Renewal/Annual Fees: nil
- Late payment fees: The card charges late fees only as per different slabs.
- Interest Charges: nil
Eligibility Criteria of UNI Card
- Resident:Only Indian residents are eligible for the Uni Cards.
- Age: The minimum age limit for the card is 18 years.
- Cibil score: The criteria for a Cibil score for a credit card must be met by you as an applicant before applying for a Uni Card.
- Step 1: Download Uni Cards application from the play store.
- Step 2: Login to the app by entering details like PAN Card Details (PAN number, name , date of birth), gender, marital status, occupation. After entering the details click on ‘next’ option.
- Step 3: The app would automatically direct you to your CIBIL score and will let you know if you are eligible or not eligible for applying for the Uni Card. If you are eligible for the card then click on next.
- Step 4: The screen shows you an option to do KYC using your aadhar card . For doing KYC your aadhar card must be link with your mobile number.
- Step 5: After doing KYA you will be require to upload your photograph.
- 6 Step: Lastly, select a delivery address for your card .
- Step 7: Congratulations! The application process is complete.Your Uni Card would be approve within minutes of completing your application form.
The ⅓ feature of the Uni cards makes it one of the most convenient cards in the market. It not only provides comfort while spending but also comes with other amazing benefits like cashback and freebies. Application procedure of the card is kept simple and customer friendly. The best part being that you can apply for the Lifetime free credit card with the comfort of your home.We wish the haloist financial journey to Uni card users. All the best!
Read Also: What Is The UAN Activation Process?