Safari in a luxury caravan
Tired of the same safari in the Dubai desert every day? Don’t worry, we know our guests always want to try new things. Caravan Safari: We participated in the VIP Desert Safari Dubai, also known as the Caravan Safari. If you are in Dubai and want to learn more about interesting parts of the local history and see the beautiful desert that lies nearby, we have a well-prepared Dubai Caravan Safari for you.
History has shown us that caravans have been used to track designated trade routes in the region, easily. These paths helped build empires and spread culture, wealth and power around the world, making them stronger. They built small settlements called “Caravanserai”, where buyers could rest, sell and prepare for the long journey ahead.
People who go on holiday have the opportunity to see the Caravanserai with a modern touch in a natural desert environment and it is a great experience for them. Between Dubai and Al Ain, Caravanserai is a great place to stay. We will pick you up from your hotel and do a dunebashing along the way. When you arrive in Caravanserai, you will be served traditional Bedouin coffee and dates that will take you back in time. Our guests will dance belly dance, tanoura and watch the fire show. Many of these events are traditional in the area, such as belly dancing and Tanoura dancing. Sit down at a gourmet, first-class banquet and enjoy the show.
Try to find new things you can do With JTR Holidays you can go on a caravan safari and enjoy an evening full of food and fun in a truly Arabic way.
Luxurious caravan safari and excellent dinner.
A unique concept of high quality dessert restaurant, which was not yet known. Outdoor four-course meal cooked by our talented chefs.
Instead of traditional Bedouin furniture, guests get to a place with boho-chic designs that look gorgeous. Even the beautiful decoration shows how much attention is paid to the little things. The atmosphere of this place is no less unique and is accompanied by all the plants and animals that live in the desert.
The most important
- We will pick you up from the hotel.
- Drive to the point where the desert begins.
- Try a camel farm.
- It happens when you come across something in the desert.
- Take a picture at the top of the dune.
- Follow the road to Caravanserai to get there.
- Caravanning experience
- It is important to have a real Arab experience.
- There is also a Camel Ride.
- Henna for painters (1 small tattoo is free)
- Falcon’s Show
- Souq is a type of business in the Arab world.
- recording of belly dance performances with Arabic music (not available during the holy month of Ramadan)
- Tanura is a dance.
- Pabuto Show (acrobatic)
Boarding / Boarding
- Traditional Arabic hospitality is:
- (dates and Arabic coffee)
- Mineral water, tea and coffee are some of the things you drink (regularly)
- International buffet dinner prepared (5-star Hotel Catering)
- Beer, wine and liqueur
- Horse rider
- Ride in a carriage
Discover the real safari experience and stay in a luxurious tent in the middle of Dubai’s desert safari. You will enjoy a cultural evening full of fun and a luxurious dinner. Whether you travel by car or bus, you can get there.
Also Read: https://goodthing2.com/dubai-desert-safari-top-activities/
- You will receive a confirmation when booking. This area is wheelchair accessible only.
- Public transport nearby
- There are enough seats for babies.
- Most people can participate.
- It takes a lot of time for this experience. If it is canceled due to bad weather, you will receive a new date or money back.
- This tour or activity is limited to 500 people. Cancellation Policy:
- If you do not fall ill or have to go to another event, you can cancel your reservation up to 24 hours in advance and receive a full refund (transfer fee applies).
- If you cancel less than 24 hours in advance or do not show up, a 100% payment will be made.
- You receive a refund, the money will be refunded to the same card you used to make the reservation.
- The event or trip may be canceled shortly if adverse weather conditions or other factors are beyond our control. Guests can participate for free. In these cases, the trip or event may be rescheduled or the full amount will be refunded to the payer.
If you Want to Know More About desert safari then check this link:https://www.dubaidesertsafarigroup.com/